This is an industry focused corporation with some secondary ad-hoc PvE activities.
- Weekly mass manufacturing project for item/ship of the week with good profit margins.
- Preferably looking for enthusiastic players new and old, alpha and omega who play for at least 7 hours a week.
- You are encouraged to sign up on https://eve-hr.com/ for a more user-friendly update on the latest and greatest.
- Discord is ad-hoc and can be set up as needed between fleet members.
- We have a functioning stock market, so grind and vest for those corporation shares.
- We are living in a rented NPC station for now to avoid wardecs and fuel block management, being a new corp and all.
- We are still in early recruitment, meaning while we are set in terms of structure, we are not operational until we have at least five members.
- You can sign up for any of these departments as your primary and then have a secondary department as well if needed:
o Suppliers: Ore and ice mining, planetary industry, supplying moon materials, salvage, and gas harvesting
o Logistics: Haul, haul and haul
o Science and Engineering: BPO ME & TE research, BPC generation and T2/T3 BP inventions, Running reactions, Manufacturing intermediate and final components from materials supplied by the suppliers.
o Intelligence and Research: Exploring Wormholes for ice, ore, gas, data and relic sites, hacking those sites, supplying data cores and T3 relics
o Security (This is only a secondary department and its free for all): Fight rats, sleepers, run PvE encounters, and protect miners and haulers from ganks and griefers.
When sending in an application, just include the following details:
- How long you’ve been playing.
- Your intended primary department.
- (Optional) A secondary department.
- (Optional) Any specialization within your departments you want to focus on.
Science and Engineering: BP Invention, manufacturing, research, reactions
Supplier: Mine, harvest, planet colonies
Intelligence: Explore WHs, hack data and relic sites, map out rich areas for suppliers