This Rank is for those that join the corp on a trial basis. While you have this rank your activity and actions will be watched closely. It is held for a minimum of 60 days before you become eligible for Recruit status.
• No absences for more than 10 days.
• Ice opps are mandatory if you are online.
This rank entitles the pilot to limited access to Corp use hanger and greater leniency in log of time. This Rank grants the use of Blueprint copies and other Corp benefits. It is held for an undetermined length of time before you become eligible for Specialist status.
• No absences of 15 days or more.
• Ice opps are mandatory If you are online.
• Ore opps are mandatory if you are online.
This rank is for members that want a higher role within the corporation. This rank can vary from Ammo production to ships, or any specialized role deemed necessary within the corporation. Activity requirements are strict as this rank is the entry level management of the corporation activities and cannot be afforded to pilots of limited time.
• log ins and activity required.
• Fulfilling the requests and roles of the given Specialist rank
•• Example, Ammo Specialist rank would require weekly production and maintenance of ammo stockpiles. BPOS/BPS to be provided as well as a small salary to cover installation and taxes. This rank is the maximum rank achievable in the corporation without significant background and security checks.
• All the previous rank Requirements
This rank is for those Pilots serving no less then one year with the Corporation. This rank requires extreme activity requirements as opposed to the lower ranks. Veterans are the go to for the lower ranks if Centurions or the Ceo are not available and will relay requests and needs. Veterans are expected to maintain order and help schedule fleets and content when available. Distribute orders from Centurions to the lower ranks as they see fit to accomplish directives.
• log in required. Scheduling of activities during peak hours determined by the pilot’s availability.
• Fleet command of content. Including production fleets or PVE content when Centurions are not online.
• This rank is included in Corporation decisions and is expected to attend briefings and relay those requests to the lower ranks.
• All the previous rank requirements.
The rank of Centurion is the equivalent of Director. Centurions are expected to guide production under the direction of the CEO. They are expected to schedule fleets. Assign directives to the Veterans and recruit new members to the Corporation.
• Daily log in required as IRL schedule permits.
• Recruiting of new members.
• Directing production pipelines.
• Reporting to the CEO.
If this seems like we're a fit for you, please precede to apply below.